Novartis Healthcare Philippines, Inc.
- Around 300 physicians across the archipelago who oversee the cancer management aspect of the NOA Program.
- The Max Foundation, a US-based non-profit advocacy and patient support organization dedicated to improving the lives and survival rates of patients with blood cancer and rare cancers worldwide
- CIBI Information, Inc., a local credit investigation agency that assists in financial eligibility screening of patients
- MedExpress, a designated pharmacy partner that dispenses cancer treatments
- Touched by Max Philippines, a non-profit, SEC-registered and DSWD-accredited patient support association that helps to uplift the lives of Filipino patients with leukemia
1. Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) 2. Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST)
The NOA Program is an innovative shared-contribution access program that helps underprivileged Filipino patients with cancer gain access to effective treatment. It works on a principle of partnership in which patients who have the capacity to contribute to the cost of their treatment help Novartis sustain the free treatment of patients who have no financial capability. Novartis Healthcare Philippines helps Filipino patients enrolled in the NOA program comply with treatment by donating the portion of the cost of their full-year Imatinib/Nilotinib treatment that they cannot afford to pay. To date, there are 1,400 active NOA patients in the Philippines being treated by partner-physicians.
Saan maaaring pumunta?
Qualified patients can ask their attending physician to enroll them in the program.
Saan tatawag para sa mga katanungan tungkol sa programa?
Patients can get in touch with their attending physician.